Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found my new friend and brought it home this morning. Now to wait for the wife to leave for the day so I can take it apart and give it a good cleaning. :)

IMG_1264 by jpbaeb, on Flickr

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I know how this works, once she leaves you sneak it into the house and it becomes a gun you have owned for ever. oh Maybe that is my line.

Enjoy the new friend.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's been my line as well. Meanwhile I am awaiting delivery of a new bull barrel and Hogue stock. Hopefully, she will have some shopping to do at the time of delivery.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I thought that was my standard line. If everyone uses it the one of the ladies will mention it and we will all be found out.

Did the case come with the 10/22?

Dave

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tell her you bought the case and the gun came with it!
I like that kind of thinking. ;)

The case was an extra $20. It's nothing amazing but it'll do for traveling here and there. I wish it had a pocket or two to hold extra mags, but if I'm taking the 10/22 I'll probably be bringing my pistol bag as well.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Lookin' good! Barska makes a fine red dot for under $100 that you might want to check out. Love mine.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I guess I am one of the lucky Few . Rule around my house is i can buy what ever I want. But the first time it goes to the Range she goes too! She does let me shot it first however.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts