Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back in the 60's (yep, I'm THAT old) I had a 10/22RBW Carbine (walnut) and loved it. well, I lived in CT at the time and I got a glimpse of one of the RBI (international-Manlichers) when they made an early run but just couldn't find one. Kinda kept it in my mind all these years, saw one in the birch stock, wanted walnut so kept waiting. Then I looked at the distributor exclusives on the Ruger website and found that Talo was offering it in walnut and gloss blue. I bit immediately and started reading the various posts here and learned a lot of what to do both with it and for it...anyway, here is a list of just how much trouble my delayed lust for for what I think is one of the nicest 10/22 variations cost me

so far......
Ruger (Talo) 10/22 RBIW Model 1265 Walnut Mannlicher Blued
Leupold VX-1 Rimfire 2-7X28 #113871
Leupold STD Gloss Rings Low #49897
Leupold STD 1022 1-Pc Base #49994
Ruger BX-1 Magazines (7)
Ruger BX-1-5 Magazines (3)
Ruger BX-25 Magazine (1) Ruger Magazine Dust Cover 3-pk (4)
Ruger BX Trigger
Ruger R22-WAL Cobra Sling Ruger 40” Rifle Case #19201
Volquartson Bolt Tune Up Kit (Firing Pin/Extractor/Spring
Volquartson Automatic Bolt Release
Volquartson Recoil Buffer
Gunsmither Bolt & Extractor Tool
Pelican case for magazines
Allen hex “L” wrench for stock bolt

Now I am eyeing not only a Kidd Bolt but one of the New 16" HB Tactical models, reading these forums can be expensive.

oh, BTW, I took it out just before the weather went nasty, and it fed anything I fed it CCI Standard & Mini-mag, Aguilla, Federal bulk and even Rem Thunderbolts:D

·
Registered
425 Posts
Welcome
That's quite a list you have there..

Greetings from soggy SC

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
8,196 Posts
Welcome from the snowy southern shore of Lake Erie ...

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Banned
3,158 Posts
Welcome from a former central PA resident! I used to live in the Shamokin/Mt. Carmel area. I acquired a Talo 10/22 about a year ago and have yet to shoot it. I did put on a 4X scope on it and boresight it though. I recently got laid off so I'm finding more time for shooting and its on my range list. Where in central PA are you from?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.