·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Congratulations, enjoy.
Can't beat a MK handgun.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Nice! Good lookin piece of stainless. I have the blued steel version. Think I'm gonna hit the range tonight. I was gonna wait till this weekend, but I'm feeling the strong urge to make things go bang. So far I've only shot irons on mine, but I think I might try an RDS, just see what happens....

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haven't shot it yet, probably take the RDS off for the initial range trip just because. The way work and weather look this week, it'll be Sat or Sun before I get to shoot it.

In order to keep the new toy and his big brother SR40C cozy and warm on the way to the range, I just ordered this:

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
nice acquisition, It'll be fun for ya for years

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Bought one of those for my wife I have the blued version. Liked it so much in stainless bought myself MKIII hunter. Love them stainless MK's. Good shooting with great gun.:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great

I have one, and I LOVE it..... I did a few mods, and to me its even better...

Shoots great, reliable

Put a red dot on it also, for even more fun!!

I am sure you will be very happy with it!!

Good luck and enjoy!!!!

Mark

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I REALLY can't wait to get this out to the range!

Already "planning" some mods for it, one of the main reasons I wanted "THIS" gun.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG is my new MKIII a friggin BLAST to shoot!

Wanted one for a year or so. Found out there's an 18 month waiting list to order one. Found the EXACT one I wanted on a local dealer's shelf Fri, put a deposit on it. Picked it up and brought it home Mon.

Took it to the range today, I was honestly expecting a solid "8" out of it. At worst this bad boy is a TWELVE!

I am head over heels in love with this gun! WOW!!!

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Awesome to hear. Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts