Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Matamoras, PA and love guns of any kind. I collect Derringers and small revolvers. I also like doing my own gun something and making custom Mausers. I just sold one that was painted by the guys at Orange County Choppers. I have about 5 hand guns I will be selling and most of them are hand engraved with a USA or PA theme. Hope to have fun on here.

Roger McCollum

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard Roger. Glad you're here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. I know you will fit right in if you like guns. :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay here. Glad to have you--jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Greetings Blaster,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship and are active in the forum, great people and great guns.
Again welcome,
peace

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys I hope to find out what I need to, with my new Ruger 44mag that I'm making into a revolving rifle.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome from NTex, glad to have you---post some pics of your creations.....

·
Registered
576 Posts
Greetings from SE South Dakota, Blaster! Welcome to the forum. A .44Mag. revolving rifle...that sounds cool! Please post a photo when you have it ready. I love watching OCC on TV. Paul and Paul Jr. build some terrific bikes, but I didn't know they painted guns...Do you have a photo of it? Regards...Ron.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I do have a pic of it the Mauser. I have a friend that painted for them and he did the stock. I will post them as soon as I find out how to do it.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
welcome from west central Texas

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
glad to have you here, I am new myself. Seems like a great place to be

1 - 17 of 17 Posts