Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup the names are getting better. Even true geeks now have awesome titles to use as pick-up lines. After exchanging zodiac signs and the fun preliminary stuff you get down to the point that makes or breaks the evening. What do you do?
At that point you roll out the moniker of the newest government office:

I am with the Planitary Defense Coordination Office (PDCO)

Now if that doesn't get you invited up for drinks or coffee, I don't know what will.

Relieved? NASA opens Planetary Defense Coordination Office to protect Earth from incoming asteroids - Washington Times

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
"I'm an Undercover Planetary Defense Coordination Officer. I can't tell you anything about my position because, if I do, well - you would cease to exist."

Saying this in a low voice while just touching her fingers and ordering her a martini. I'm pretty sure you will be rewarded for your sacrifice.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"I'm an Undercover Planetary Defense Coordination Officer. I can't tell you anything about my position because, if I do, well - you would cease to exist."

Saying this in a low voice while just touching her fingers and ordering her a martini. I'm pretty sure you will be rewarded for your sacrifice.
:D:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts