Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE NEW BOAT?

65' Custom Built Motoryacht, staterooms, GPS navigation, twin supercharged diesels, etc......... $2.5 million
Crane and Rigging complete with faulty turnbuckle......... $2,500 per hour Champagne and Strawberries, dockside, for the excited "soon to be owners"........... $250.00

Watching your dreamboat nose dive into the harbor, accompanied by two corporate representatives just prior to "inking" the final paperwork........

Priceless................. ..................CALL THE INSURANCE COMPANY....!!!!!!!!!

Check out the guy on the stern in the second picture, holding on for the ride of the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Oh, no! :(

I don't wanna sound critical, but look at the nose - it's not quite the same on the 1st and 3rd. Why?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Wrong answer. ;) Look carefully - the nose shape is different. It's rounded atop and pretty sharp at the bottom, and no rails seen beneath. Or maybe it's just imagination that tricks me out. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
look at the bow- the protector is there in the first photo, gone in the third- no way that came off in the drop- it is designed for an anchor to bang on it everytime it come up- these don't fall off tht easy- third pic not of the boat in the first pic- sorry

·
Registered
693 Posts
Well, I counted at least five points along the bow where those pictures clearly mismatch. For instance, I can't find an outer board rim on the 3rd one, while it's clearly there on the 1st. The entire hull geometry even in isometric projection is kinda screwed. Try to make imaginary cross-sections, you'll be surprised. Also, EXIF metadata indicates that all of the images were doctored in Adobe Photoshop 4. Look under magnification tool, you'll see some moved and added pixels. I dunno, maybe my twisted mind just plays dirty games or what? :)

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
the bow of the boat is different maybe they just haven't gotten around to firing the crane operator.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts