Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Excellent-thanks...amazing the progress toward our rights being honored in the last 5 years.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Makes figuring out which permits to apply for a breeze, thanks.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
thanks makes it easier to travel

·
Registered
292 Posts
Thanks, am passing it on to other CCWs I know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
thanks kp97dc, that is some good info. to know if you travel i too
will put it in my favorites. :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Woohoo!!! Great info. I can carry all the way to Florida this summer.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Nice,... Ouick easy INFO...<:))

·
Registered
14 Posts
I checked out the map and for Arkansas at the site and it said Mississippi didn't honor Arkansas CCL, but the Arkansas State Police site and the information I got from my CCL class (dated 2 years ago) says Mississippi does. I sent them an e-mail along with the Arkansas State Police site address. Hopefully there aren't many more errors on the map.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Great information! THANKS! Several members of my gun club were not aware of these sites.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Arkansas has been slow to add will-honor states to their list...and Mississippi has changed, too...usually it takes an offer of one state to honor...then the other reciprocates...last printing...(2006) Arkansas still didn't honor La.-nor La. Ark.....my 2008 hasn't gotten here...letters of thanks to our AG's office for their welcoming the tourists of other states to feel secure so that they come and spend their money freely don't hurt....neither do letters to the AG's office of states we're considering visiting and spending money in...my policy is that if I become unworthy as I cross your state line...I will tank up and drain my lizard at one line and drive straight through to the other....will not spend money in a state that won't recognize my right to self-defense....and spending money there is the only thing that moves them.....CEOs of businesses could wield a mighty hammer if they, along with tax breaks, negotiated to have complete reciprocity of CCW in place before they did business or opened a business in a state....the Gov's office would have it done in a day!!! We're making great progress except for the few idiot states like Ca., Hawaii, NY, NJ, Md, Conn, and a few others...which I won't go to....

1 - 20 of 58 Posts