Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, new to this forum but not Rugers, been collecting them for 25 years. I just ordered a Boyd's AR laminate forest camo pistol grip to try and get the best match for my new takedown charger. I have one of the original Chargers when it first came out and love is so much I didn't want to miss the boat on the takedown. TIA.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
I like the stock one better than I thought I would on my new standard model Charger, but I can see the green grip looking nice on the green T/D model.

Please post a pick in the Charger pic forum when you get it installed.

Welcome.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ruger Charger grip replacement

I have a new Charger take down and want to attach a single point sling to it. The way to do that is to replace the pistol grip, standard ar-15 grip, with a grip that has the sling attachment point built in. do you know of any grips that have that attachment point that will work on the charger?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings all. Is there a way to replace that gawd awful AR-type grip on my Charger? I know I'm kind of stuck with it on my ARs, but I'll be doggone if I want that ugly POS on something as neat as the Charger. Thanks. hunter

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have a new Charger take down and want to attach a single point sling to it. The way to do that is to replace the pistol grip, standard ar-15 grip, with a grip that has the sling attachment point built in. do you know of any grips that have that attachment point that will work on the charger?
The STARK grip is a nice grip with the built in sling attachment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts