Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Reloading Addict
10,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got this new Free Range Hunter CRKT from StuffStuff to field test. Seems like a great knife. It is scary sharp with a 4" blade, 8 1/2" overall. The sheath is a heavy cordova material and super tough with a impact resistant plastic inside that the knife locks into. It also has an outside pouch to hold a small diamond hone so you can touch it up no matter where you are. The knife is designed by Russ Kommer and sells for $49.95.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Nice, look forward to hearing what you think of it..

·
Registered
728 Posts
I have had a couple of CRKT knives before and liked all of them. I carried one everywhere for a long time until it somehow fell out of my pocket... I am sure you will be satisfied with yours!

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
I also have owned and used CRKT knives and like them very much. You will like yours I'm sure.

·
Registered
43 Posts
new crkt

nice looking knife bud been looking at a crkt i think it called a 2 shot hunter it a sheath thats holds rounds the knife has a orange handle well i have sent for one from my local shop looks a nice knife anyway will see where it comes atb steve

·
Registered
255 Posts
I also have a CRKT Carson design folder which I have carried for several years. It is a very good knife which holds an edge forever.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
I also have and use crkt knives designed by Russ Kommer. They are very good knives. I'm sure you will like that one.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have several CRKT knives and they surf me all very well , my personal favorite is the M16-14 tanto partially serrated and it's my edc

I think you are going to enjoy your new knife

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I have had a couple of CRKT knives before and liked all of them. I carried one everywhere for a long time until it somehow fell out of my pocket... I am sure you will be satisfied with yours!
Me too, both on the knives and the loosing them part of it. That's why I picked up what was needed in this item: Titanium Pocket Hanger You'll never loose another one. Smithy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts