Ruger Forum banner
41 - 60 of 100 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I have a PC4 and PC9 original models and my Henry in 327. I do believe those keep me busy ...
He already reloads, but a few rifles could accent him a bit. 馃槈
Maybe not what you mean but everyone needs a PCC to go with their revolver. There's several options for lever action rifles in 45 colt.

I like spending other peoples money. :)

"The Real Deal"
Maybe not what you mean but everyone needs a PCC to go with their revolver. There's several options for lever action rifles in 45 colt.

I like spending other peoples money. :)
Think he needs a Henry golden boy. I'm not.much on the pcc, I do like the original pc4, pc9, which he has, but I'm old school. 馃槈 P series die hard.

"The Real Deal"
Here you go rich, I want one as well. They have it in 45, and 327 fed too.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Here you go rich, I want one as well. They have it in 45, and 327 fed too.

Jason ... The brass versions never struck my fancy. My Henry in 327 is all blued ...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #47 ·

Registered
A Marlin in .41? Naw, .44 Mag or .45 Colt :) . I should pick up one in .45 Colt... I currently have a lever 30-30, and a Henry Frontier .22. Do like the Henry. But as with most of my long guns, they very rarely make it out ... field or range.

Showing my ignorance... What is a PC4, PC9, etc.?

Reactions: rmichael63

Registered
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
A Marlin in .41? Naw, .44 Mag or .45 Colt :) . I should pick up one in .45 Colt... I currently have a lever 30-30, and a Henry Frontier .22. Do like the Henry. But as with most of my long guns, they very rarely make it out ... field or range.

The PC4 and PC9 were the original pistol carbines before the PCC came out. The PC4 (40 sw) and PC9 (9mm) shared magazines with the Ruger P series pistols. They were polymer stocks. PC = Police Carbine
Hood Sleeve Motor vehicle Jersey Sportswear

Registered

Take your pick, Left to Right .357, .41, 45 Colt, 44 mag, and 45-70 All JM stamped
Air gun Wood Trigger Shotgun Musical instrument

Registered
Discussion Starter · #56 ·

Registered
Discussion Starter · #58 ·

Registered
I just went through the same calculus and got tired of waiting to find a Blackhawk in .41 at a reasonable price. My .45 7 1/2 arrived yesterday and the molded plastic case Ruger is shipping them in these days is big enough to hold a shaving kit and several changes of clothes. I've already begun the customizing process, ordering a Wolff trigger returns spring, an SBH hammer and checkered rosewood grips. Will also try a "One Ragged Hole" peep sight as mentioned in a thread below.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I just went through the same calculus and got tired of waiting to find a Blackhawk in .41 at a reasonable price. My .45 7 1/2 arrived yesterday and the molded plastic case Ruger is shipping them in these days is big enough to hold a shaving kit and several changes of clothes. I've already begun the customizing process, ordering a Wolff trigger returns spring, an SBH hammer and checkered rosewood grips. Will also try a "One Ragged Hole" peep sight as mentioned in a thread below.
Where did you order your grips from?

41 - 60 of 100 Posts