Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NEW FORUMS WILL BE GOING LIVE TUESDAY!!!!
I will be shutting down the forums from Tuesday 9PM EST until 12PM EST for maintenance. During this time, I will be converting the forums over to the new vBulletin forums. Enable to make this transition as smooth as possible for you, please make sure your email address is correct, as you will need to reset your password on the new forums to be able to login.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
ok
Will there be any ticks to learn in using this?

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not really, there will be tons of new features; polls, avatars, localization and much more.

Here is a site using vBulletin: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/

We will be using the same software, just "RUGERFORUM.NET" branded and our color theme.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Software is user friendly and will do lots that the old software won't. There will be a few problems as there always is when changing something. Any problems we'll work out. Just be patient and we'll take care of them as fast as we can. The good thing is the Software can handle our needs for years ahead without having to change again. If Sheepdog can change, you all can. :D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Who says I can???? Just put a fresh blueberry pie in the window, and I'll find you somehow.....

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Been happy with this one, If you say the vbulletin format is better, don't know what I'll be able to stand it. Lots us us old dodgers here ya know.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
NO ....WAIT.....The anesthetic hasn't taken effect yet!!!!AAAAAAAhhhhhhh......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.