Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings fellow gun owners
I gave up owning guns for many years while my kids where growing up plus my other half did not like guns in the house while kids living there. I was never really into hunting so it was not a big deal not having guns around the house and if I wanted to go out hunting there where always my friends and their guns. Now with all that is going on in this county these days my wife and I decided we should be on the safe side and have a few around the house so if things go to hell we are not out in the cold.
So last summer I bought a 22 six shooter from a different company to do some shooting out behind my friend house and relax shooting cans. Then during the fall I saw a wood grain 22 Charger in the display case of a gun local shop and took to long to get back there and it was sold by then. Well Friday I was our looking in different gun shops and saw a Ruger 22 Charger pistol at one shop and a Ruger 380 LCP in my local tackle shop for sale. Well I got home and told the wife about the Rugers and she said "did you buy them?" I said no and she sent me back out to get them. Telling me if the 380 was small enough for her hands its hers!
Other then target shooting I'm a bass fishing fool that fish over 46 tournaments during the summer that I host as the tournament director for my club. We are a semi-retired family she is retired and I work part time to fund my two habits and we are hoping to enjoy some of our later year together.
Thanks for letting me join your forum and hope to learn a lot from you and maybe help someone out some time.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Greetings from the Show Me State.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. I am impressed you fished 46 tournaments over the summer. The tug is like a drug. River fished for Smallies yesterday.

·
Registered
17,159 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
One Star
10,190 Posts
Hello from Kentucky.

·
Premium Member
14,372 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Illinois.

·
Registered
8,704 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Buckeye State ... O - H

·
Registered
187 Posts
Another welcome from Ohio, cousin lives near Grand Rapids, I think, I know he use to live in Holland, MI. Not a buckeye fan, so we should get along. 🙂

·
Pony Soldier
8,627 Posts
Greetings from Nebraska.

Greg

1 - 20 of 24 Posts