Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I decided after browsing the forum for the last few weeks that I might as well join. I'm not new to Rugers. I got my first Ruger over 12 years ago as a birthday present from my parents, it was a Ruger MKII. My first centerfire handgun was a stainless 4 5/8" Ruger Blackhawk in .357. I still have it and enjoy shooting it occasionally. I've owned a few Ruger centerfire autoloaders but never warmed up to them. I just purchased a used Ruger SP101 DAO to carry off duty. I plan on buying a set of Badger grips and finding a good belt holster in the next few days.

In the future I would like to buy a Ruger Blackhawk or Bisley in .45lc. I prefer short barrel handguns so I'll probably get it in 5.5 or 4 5/8" barrel. I plan on reloading for the .45lc and running some hot 250gr and 300gr slugs though it. I look forward to reading some more on the forum and maybe participating a little.

·
Banned
723 Posts
Welcome from the State of Discombobulation. :)

You said "off duty" so I figure you must be an LEO. I'm a Fed myself. I carry a S&W 22-4 and a 442 off duty, but will be switching to a 3" GP100 and a 442 after the New Year.

Take care and stay safe.

Biker

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.