Ruger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just left Shooter's and they had a Wiley Clapp Talo edition 3 inch heavy barrel GP100 with rear novak sites and a front green hi viz site. Well it is now mine I will pick it up Monday.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Congrats on your purchase, looking forward to seeing some pics once you get it...

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Congrats! Looking forward to the photos.

·
Registered
6,617 Posts
That is too cool :cool:

Congrats on your new GP!

I'm crazy about mine, it's my "Main Gun", you'll love yours too..great guns!

Send us a pix when ya can!

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Just left Shooter's and they had a Wiley Clapp Talo edition 3 inch heavy barrel GP100 with rear novak sites and a front green hi viz site. Well it is now mine I will pick it up Monday.
Congradulations...they did a nice job with those!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I picked a Wiley clapp gp100 on Thursday,picked it up used .
Never fired except at ruger.you are gunna love this gun.
Congrats.......

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
3 words, I am Jealous.

·
Registered
144 Posts

Does it look like mine? :) It's a great gun in both looks and how it shoots! Your going to love it!

Sorry you live in a state that you have to wait to bring your guns home but this one is well worth the wait!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Congrats on the new gun friend. Photos please when you can.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I don't own one or ever seen one but I sure like the 3" barrel. Congratulations and pictures are required!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Yep! They sure are sexy looking! :p Beautiful grips :D

We are not allowed 3" barrels in Australia, otherwise I would get one :( I will just have to suffice with the 4" GP I've ordered :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts