Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Never been to your site but wanted somewhere to be a member of as I have joined the Ruger family today.

Been using guns for a couple of years now but never had the chance to get one myself. A few months ago I decided to get my CCW that way I could be prepared to purchase a gun when the time came. Well anyway, this morning someone threw a brick through my car window and stole my ipod. I decided to head to a local pawn shop and see if they had seen anything, but lo and behold they had not. But, I did find an Ipod there that seemed reasonable and I also spotted a nice looking pistol in the case and decided to have a look.

In the end I purchased the gun and Ipod in a bulk deal. I got Ruger P94DC. They are quite similar to the gun that my father owns which is a Ruger P89. Although I would like to get a P89 at some point, I also wanted to have my own gun, so perhaps down the road.

I did want to ask if anyone had an opinion on the P94DC? As I have thought that perhaps I may want to look at getting it converted back into a safety switch, but I do not know if that was even possible.

Hope to hear from some people, glad to be here!!!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...On the P94 not without getting a whole new slide assy...

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Phoenix!

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Welcome...from NE Indiana!