Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, new guy checking in. I'm going to pick up my first 1022 tomorrow. Assuming that it shoots well. Its a 1973 carbine in wooden future with a scope. My last 22 lr was a savage 64f. I wasn't real thrilled. I recently had to sell ALL of my guns to make ends meet and am rebuilding my collection. So this time I'm buying things i want instead of settling. Hope to learn allot here. I'm sure I'll have some questions but I'll wait till i get it in my mitts. Cross your fingers and wish me luck! Thanks:)

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. Illinois don't like guns either...well democago - anyway. Out here in the sticks we LOVE EM!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
welcome from nevada! pretty sure you're going to love your 10/22/. i love both of mine. enjoy the forum and your ruger!!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Retired Moderator & Jazz Nerd
16,351 Posts
Celt ... Welcome from SW Ohio & congrats on your new 10/22 ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey all, new guy checking in. I'm going to pick up my first 1022 tomorrow. Assuming that it shoots well. Its a 1973 carbine in wooden future with a scope. My last 22 lr was a savage 64f. I wasn't real thrilled. I recently had to sell ALL of my guns to make ends meet and am rebuilding my collection. So this time I'm buying things i want instead of settling. Hope to learn allot here. I'm sure I'll have some questions but I'll wait till i get it in my mitts. Cross your fingers and wish me luck! Thanks:)
Hey Jeremy, glad you made it here. I sent you some more emails about this rifle. These guys know a lot more about them then me though. There's some good guys here and they'll help you along. :)

·
Registered
563 Posts
Welcome from Michigan. You'll love the 10/22!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Welcome from S. OK. Enjoy. It's a great place to hang out.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.