Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. Thought I'd share my Customer Service call with you. Only kept waiting about two minutes before a man named 'Josh' answered and he was very polite.
After a trip to the range I broke down my Ruger P95 for cleaning and the Recoil Spring collar fell out onto the floor. The Recoil Spring collar retainer was totally missing. From what I've read this is a common problem although my firearm only has had 500-600 rounds fired through it.
Josh stated I'd have to send the entire cam-block assembly to Ruger at my own expense :( and they'd 'look at it' and get back with me. They no longer are willing to just send out a replacement retainer and/or collar.
I'll try to get the part boxed up and shipped by the end of the week. To those who may be interested I'll follow up this post after I hear back from Ruger.
I've called Glock and Taurus Customer Service departments regarding gun problems I've had in the past and can tell you Ruger's (Josh) is the most pleasant CS person I've dealt with so far.

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,890 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
17,258 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome from NH.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Life is good
4,866 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the forum from Georgia!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.