Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Found your site last night, up 'til 0430 browsing, looks like a friendly place. I've been impressed w/ Ruger since I purchased my 10/22 back in early 70's. A couple years ago I picked-up a KP8915, safety only, which is my carry gun and intend to use it at IDPA shoots. I've wanted a .22 pistol ever since I got the 10/22, but didn't get around to it until last year (I've been known to procastinate.) Picked-up a Mk II Std last year and a Mk II Gov. Target about a month ago.

Enough about me for now... I'm sure we'll be talking.

Nu-guy question? How/where do I join the different clubs; 10/22, Mark II, and P89.

Thanx

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome!!! Glad you decided to join us. We think we have a great place here and are glad you are going to help us make it greater. Just jump in and enjoy yourself. Sheepdog is buying the first round in the Early Rizers Coffee Shop if you want to join us there. To answer your question, go to the Signature Forum in the Lobby and left click on the one you want and select properties and it tells you the location. Put that in the Signature section of your Personal Profile. :D

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
Welcome friend! Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Jim D
Welcome to the forum. I know that you will like it here. Just jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Howdy-welcome to the Forum-see you in the coffee shop and tell us all about you-guns-family-we like to talk here about all those subjects and more-from Lake Huron shipwrecks to Fla. cavediving--oh, and Rugers of all kinds...

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Welcome Jim from a fellow washingtonian ( Tri-City area-Kennewick ). These guys are telling the truth about this forum, lots of fun.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Glad you're here, welcome to the forum! New guy buys cigars. :D

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanx for the welcome... found the sig's... shopping for cigars

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I don't know why I been missing the new guys but I have. Brain fade I guess.
Anyway wlecome from down in the swamp there Jim D. Come on in and set a spell. Good bunch of rascals here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.