Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm kinda new to this gun thing but I have an eagerness to learn as much as I can I currently don't even own a gun yet but next Thursday I'm picking up a ruger p95 model.
I EVENTUALLY want to get into competition shooting. Any advice is welcomed Where is a good place to buy ammo online?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma!

ammunitiontogo.com, ableammo.com, midwayusa.com, cabelas.com, ammobank.com, ammoseek.com

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Mountain State of West Virginia

There is much to learn here!!

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Welcome from the Central Coast of California.

For ammo I like Palmetto State Armory, Ammoman, Target Sports USA, SGAmmo and Surplus Ammo. Cabela's and Midway USA are also good sources on sale items and free or low cost shipping promos.

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
welcome from nevada! enjoy the forum, and your ruger! you'll love the P95. great shooting handgun and home defense! i'm pretty new to all this, too-- just started shooting at the beginning of the summer. one additional thought-- you might really enjoy picking up a ruger 10/22 for fun (and unbelievably cheap) rifle plinking or paper shooting. can't beat the fun, and you can spend hours and hours shooting for not too much money, after you've gone through $20-$50 worth of 9mm in a few minutes. not that 9mm is expensive but nothing's as cheap as .22 and you get some variety and a lot of fun shooting time in with it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome from S.W. Ohio ( just north of Dayton). I have a LGS where I buy all my 9mm ammo. Right now they have Blazer (alum case) for $9.99 a box. If you are interested, PM me and I'll give you the name etc.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Republican!!!
11,412 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Phoenix!

I primarily buy online from Palmetto State Armory. Best prices I've seen plus reasonable shipping.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
giday bloke welcome from down under tis a good mob here

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Welcome from S. OK. Enjoy. It's a great place to hang out.

·
Super Moderator
16,203 Posts
Kuthros ... Welcome from a fellow Buckeye in SW Ohio & congrats on your new P95 ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
16,948 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.