Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would say Hi to all here, just bought my first revolver, a used new model blackhawk convertable 38/357/9mm, came with hogue rubber grips, bought thr ruger factory grips. Shoots really nice, I know Im going to enjoy it.

Bob:)

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Hi Bob! That 357 convertable is a great gun. Gives you lots of options on ammo. Sometimes they won't be as accurate with the 9mm but it seems to vary from gun to gun. What barrel length did you get?
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bob winfield

Jimbo 6 1/2in. Barrel,
Just right - not to big, not to little. Hope to see your musing on the other threads. Have a great day!

I see you are from southern AZ, not too far from Tombstone? Lots of open area out that way for shooting? I'll be passing your way in about two weeks on a trip to Bakersfielld. Neat part of the country.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome,looking forward to learning,and contributing , thanks again.There are a lot of good places to shoot here. Jimbo have a safe trip. I just got back from California, lived there for 25 years, Burbank, Valencia, and Cathedral City.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Greetings bob,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship and are active in the forums, great people and great guns.
Again welcome,
peace

·
Registered
20 Posts
I am new here to. I have 2 Rugers. A P90TH and a Ruger P89. The P89 is blue with Hogue finger grips. I live about 35 miles NE of Nashville, TN. I am a member of The Gallatin Club. Great place to shoot handgun, rifle, and shotgun. Thanks, gearyr.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts