Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first time out today with the Ruger 10/22 i got on sunday from a gun show. i was shooting CCI blazer 22lr rounds. (400 rounds total) and man did my girlfriend and i have some fun. it seemed to shoot straight but then again im just learning to shoot. also ive heard mixed reviews about all sorts of different 22lr rounds. these Blazers seem to work great only had 3 misfeeds out of 400 rounds! im pretty impressed with this little gun. anyways any tips on aiming and shooting in general? cool stuff to get for the gun?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum - from West Virginia.

Enjoy your 10/22. I have had great results with Blazer .22 ammo.

·
Registered
17,079 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Welcome from the communist republic of Kalifornia. the 10/22 is a great gun to shoot with.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The big boys say front sight, front sight and front sight for instruction (with tongue in cheek). Not bad advise however. Welcome

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Phoenix!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.
Congratulations, enjoy and stay safe.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Welcome from the Central Coast of California.

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Blazer ammo is DIRTY. Federal Champion Bulk JHP is CLEAN!. I am anal about cleaning my 10/22 and realized on separate outtings on both brands of ammo I found that I did not have to clean and scrub as much when I used Federal. Blazer left my mags black and waxy and the tip of the muzzle caked with black power and when I took a bore snake to the barrel the soot from the Blazer ammo was coming out like a dust cloud. I like Federal for its accuracy as well. CCI Minimags are not bad either. Have fun with your 10/22.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.