Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for these online and can't find them. Anyone have info on when they might be available?

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
The LC9s Pro with Crimson Trace XChange Technology Light is a TALO exclusive. This means its only available from a dealer that has a relationship with TALO. Check the TALO websight for a dealer in your area, then check and see if he has one, or can order you one. The chances of stumbling upon one in the gun case of your favorite shop is slim, unless he happens to be a TALO dealer. The other way is to buy an LC9s Pro, and the laser/light module and make your own Ruger model 3251

Buds has the 3250, the same model as the 3251, except it has the laser, but it does have the interchangeable laser/light body. Maybe you can get the light module from Crimson Trace.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The LC9s Pro with Crimson Trace XChange Technology Light is a TALO exclusive. This means its only available from a dealer that has a relationship with TALO. Check the TALO websight for a dealer in your area, then check and see if he has one, or can order you one. The chances of stumbling upon one in the gun case of your favorite shop is slim, unless he happens to be a TALO dealer. The other way is to buy an LC9s Pro, and the laser/light module and make your own Ruger model 3251

Buds has the 3250, the same model as the 3251, except it has the laser, but it does have the interchangeable laser/light body. Maybe you can get the light module from Crimson Trace.
I have two Pro's. Unfortunately, it requires a pin in the front to mount the light and my models don't have that.
The light is available but I would have to buy a LC9s Pro with the laser, and put on a $230 light, so I'd be around $750 into the gun.
I'd much rather do your TALO idea. I've contacted them, thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts