Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from the heat stroke panhandle of the Sunshine state! Being a new guy, I know this subject has been discussed but bare with me please, I’m a newbie. Is there any where I can get a replacement barrel for A SR9C?

·
Righteous Dude
21,607 Posts
Welcome! Have you asked Ruger? Personally, I've never seen an aftermarket barrel. Maybe a take-off can be found on gunbroker or eBay.

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Buckeye State ...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! Have you asked Ruger? Personally, I've never seen an aftermarket barrel. Maybe a take-off can be found on gunbroker or eBay.
Great to be among fellow pistoleros and rifle men. I checked their web sight, no barrels. Will keep searching. Looking forward to informative information!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Great to be among fellow pistoleros and rifle men. I checked their web sight, no barrels. Will keep searching. Looking forward to informative information!

You might want to keep an eye on Numrich Gun Parts from time to time. You can have them flag you when they get something in stock.

I also saw one SR9 barrel for sale on FleaBay. Not sure if that one matches your gun or not, but maybe worth a look.

Z

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the Numerich site. They were out of stock - will watch to see if they get any.

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
Greetings from the Show Me State.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tried ruger and brownell - no luck. Persistence will pay. Thanks for all of ya’lls help
😃

·
Registered
973 Posts
Hey from MinNDakota.
The owners manual lists the barrel as * PARTS SO MARKED MUST BE FACTORY FIT.
If there's a problem with your gun, Ruger will fix it.
I doubt you will find a factory barrel unless you send it to Ruger or it's off a scrapped parts gun. Good luck, there may be one out there somewhere on the internet.

·
One Star
9,629 Posts
Welcome...:)

·
Premium Member
13,938 Posts
Welcome from Illinois.

·
Pony Soldier
8,483 Posts
Greetings from Nebraska.

Greg

·
Registered
16,989 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Greetings from Maine and welcome aboard.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts