Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this forum. Looks interesting. I'm a long time Ruger fan, mostly single actions. Been shooting and reloading for them for about 25 years now. I probably have too many hobbies; guns, motorcycles, I play the pedal steel guitar, and drag racing. I can't always combine these hobbies, or should I say shouldn't combine them. Hope I can contribute something to the forum. I know I'll get a lot from it.
Lee

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome-lots of friendly folks around here-tell us all about your guns, family, and self-lots of common interests here...mostly gunpowder!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Got an uncle named Lee, good name :D and welcome aboard.... yep join us at the coffee shop for breakfast. Gotta get there early sometimes cuz sheepdog likes the red donutes I understand form a good source.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everybody for the welcome. RNettles, playing the guitar has enabled me to buy guns and reloading equipment. I wish I could play a six string better, I'll have to stick to my double neck pedal steel. I've already spent a couple of hours reading posts on here tonight. I'm going to like this alot.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome Lee, I think you'll like it here.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Welcome friend! Glad to have you.

·
Registered
268 Posts
welcome from the new guy here.I really like the way they have set up this site.
what kind of bikes do you ride??
pete
triumph guy:)

·
Registered
557 Posts
I'm glad you're here, welcome to the forum! New guy buys cigars. :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
RNettles

Nice collection of git-fiddles you have there. I have an old Hummingbird Custom, and recently I have been trying my fingers on a Deering banjo.I do better on the banjo I think.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
txpete, I see you're a Triumph man. I always wanted a Bonneville. I've been riding Yamahas since 1966. No reason to change now. Thanks for making me feel welcome everybody. I checked this forum today before I checked the Steel Guitar Forum. I must be excited.
Lee

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.