Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jim, I collect Rugers mostly Old Models, I have about 20 OM, for Hawkeyes to flat-tops, I even own a few new models. I have been shooting Rugers for the last 25 years. My King Ranch Lab is name Blackhawk, his Chocolate companion is named Redhawk. My favorite Ruger is my Bowen Alpine conversion loaded with Garrett Hammerheads.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Jim, I'm glad you decided to join us. Hope you like it here. Join in and make yourself at home. We have a Early Rizer Coffee Shop for entertainment, and the rest is serious gun info. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More info, Louisiana born, Texas raised, ex-law enforcement, 4x4 crew cab(a 2007 and an 1984) labs, an Aggie, Saints fan and Gunsite graduate. That should sum me up.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Welcome Jim, how many hawkeyes do you have? I'm not familiar with Bowen Alpine but if you're shooting hammerheads it must be a .44 mag. or 45-70 rifle. You'll like it here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Two, one in the box, one shooter. Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Sorry, Bowen Alpine 4inch Ruger Redhawk with a few custom touches---44mag

·
Registered
758 Posts
Welcome!

Nice resume!

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas.

·
Banned
723 Posts
Howdy from the State of Discombobulation. :)

A little about me, current LEO, 4x4 driving, tobacco chewing, ranch raised thrower of the hoolihan that rides a scoot because they won't let me keep a horse and a cow in town. :(

Biker

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.