Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
names kevin, im 20, working on my fid and ltc cards. looking into getting a small but fun gun, dont need one for protection but something to do when im bored, just saying whats up!

· Registered
2,956 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina, I personally have a SR22P for shooting for fun. But if I had it to buy all over again I might have gone with the 22/45. I think it is a better gun all around a bit larger and feels more like a full sized gun. Better for target shooting. If you are looking for a 9 mm. I can highly recommend the SR9c. Sweet shooter, awesome trigger. And if you decide that you do want a self defense gun it will fill the bill.

· Double P90 Shooter
19,858 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

· Registered
2,593 Posts
Pick up an SR22p for a fun little shooter. :)

· Registered
3,731 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

· Registered
563 Posts
If you are looking for a 9 mm. I can highly recommend the SR9c. Sweet shooter, awesome trigger. And if you decide that you do want a self defense gun it will fill the bill.
Ditto on that, took my new one out first time this weekend and loved it. Shooting well-centered groups at 7 yards where my PX4 was shooting (for me) low and left. The SR9c is a great gun.

· Registered
1,073 Posts
Welcome from Las Vegas. An Sr22 or one of the MK's would be good for you. Go to a local store and take a look at both, and pick them up and see which feels better. I have 3 MK's and 2 Sr22's . Love'em all. But they're two totaly different guns. But both are fun to shot.

· Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

· Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum Kevin

· Retired Moderator & Jazz Nerd
16,360 Posts
kevin ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

· Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks for the welcome guys, this forum seems to have alot happeneing thats good hate boring ones, only in mass for a few more months then im moving to db,fl to continue work, get more schooling and start a new life.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.