Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy Everyone,
I see there is at least 1 other new guy here from Kentucky and I’m sure there are plenty more. I have been reading posts from this Forum for a while and wanted to join in if yall don’t mind. I have owned a GP 100 for a while and like it a lot. After reading several posts here, I have bought 2 more Rugers in the last 3 weeks. I bought a KP345PR first and then last week I bought a KP95DPR that I haven’t even shot yet. I brought it home and cleaned it and will shoot tomorrow when I get back from fishin I reckon.
Anyhow, Looks like I’m in pretty good company, so Thanks! I hope to learn a lot from you fellows. John (yep, I'm a drummer)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
A Drummer Huh Do you mean a drummer as in a bang-bang with sticks and cymbels or a thump- thump with hands, fingers and thumbs, or in the old sense of the word as in "a whiskey drummer" etc?
Not that it matters I'm just being inquizetive.
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Drummer,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy the forum, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everybody! Cyrille, yeah I bang-bang with sticks too! I figured somebody would ask that!

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Welcome John. Glad to have you, with all the geetar players, drummers and dulcimer players we have a sure-nuff band here! Me - I'm too uncoordinated to even tap my fingers and stay in beat.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I have been away from the forum for a couple of weeks for a wedding and vacation. So a belated welcome from Shawnee, Oklahoma via upstate New York (Poland, NY).

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.