Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new holster for my Redhawk .44 Magnum 4.2” from Trailmaster Holsters. This is not only a fully functional and high quality holster, but it is also a masterful work of art.

Earl Southard in Great Falls, MT (406-315-2574) truly makes great holsters at a great price!

Thanks for the great tip Bob (Red41).

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Charlie - WOW! Nice holster! Great detailing and the grizzly bear motif is way cool. The perfect holster for your bear gun. How's the shoulder coming?

Wave

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Three weeks out and doing quite well. Very little pain. Of course I can't lift anything and have limited movement, but I can do most things like get dressed (that's a good thing!), drive, and do my programmer job. I haven't used my sling for over a week. And I start PT on Monday. Still looking at 4-5 months for full recovery, but overall things are moving along very well.

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Good to hear you're on the mend. That's a long road but I know you'll get there. How long before you can shoot again?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, not for a while I suppose. However, my Phys Therapist says his first goal for me is to be able to reach things on an overhead shelf. My first goal is to shoot the 44 again.

BTW, weren't you looking at or drooling over a GP100? Can't remember in all our posts if you had just got one and were looking for a holster or if you were looking at them. Anyway, if you ever need a holster, Earl comes highly recommended from at least two of us!

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Seems like I'm looking at and drooling over a lot of guns! I like those holsters you and Red41 have but I'm not ready to commit to one just yet. Next GP holster will probably be for my 3" but I'm in no hurry. I do have a holster coming that I'm pretty excited about - I should have it one day next week. It's a custom holster for my 3" SP101 made by Kelley Gun Leather out in AZ. Can't wait to get it in my hands - it'll be 8 weeks but I'm not complaining. That's what I was promised so it's right on time. I'll post some photos after I get it - OWB black leather with ostrich leather accents(!).

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
That is one fine looking holster Charlie. You just can't beat a Trailmaster holster.

Waveform you were talking about a holster for your 3" GP, here's one Earl at Trailmaster made for mine.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
They look very well made.

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
That is one fine looking holster Charlie. You just can't beat a Trailmaster holster.

Waveform you were talking about a holster for your 3" GP, here's one Earl at Trailmaster made for mine.
41Red - stop! You're killing me! Sigh. Those sure look rugged.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts