Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks, Con 43. I was born in Reno and raised in Sparks. Wish I had the ease of driving 5 miles to shoot.

·
Super Moderator
16,195 Posts
Brian ... Welcome from SW Ohio & congrats on your new 10/22 ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
12,851 Posts
Thanks, Con 43. I was born in Reno and raised in Sparks. Wish I had the ease of driving 5 miles to shoot.
Howdy from norcal! I wish I had the firearms selection from NV as well. If I ever leave this insane state the Reno/Sparks/Tahoe region is high on my list. You ever think of returning?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well fungun, I'd like to return but I just don't see it happening. My father-in-law lived in Dayton, not far from Carson City, before he moved here to be close to the grand kids. My wife hates the area. My son and I love it. But we all love living close to the National Parks here and all the hiking and camping opportunities. If my father-in-law still lived in Dayton I could walk a block and be shooting.

·
Registered
12,851 Posts
Well fungun, I'd like to return but I just don't see it happening. My father-in-law lived in Dayton, not far from Carson City, before he moved here to be close to the grand kids. My wife hates the area. My son and I love it. But we all love living close to the National Parks here and all the hiking and camping opportunities. If my father-in-law still lived in Dayton I could walk a block and be shooting.
I hear ya. Cali has a lot to offer in spite of the restrictive gun laws. Once my income is 100% online I may end up on the NV side of Tahoe, best of both worlds.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.