Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new carry piece today............LC9s.
Cabelas had a sale starting today for $50 off, so it was $349. I also had a $10 off coupon, so it was $339. I also had $300 in gift cards.....so now it's $39 + tax out the door.

Just gave it a good cleaning and it's ready to go. Hopefully this weekend get out and put some lead thru it to try it out.

Sale is on until the 25th, going to pick up another one for the wife before it ends, if they have any in stock.

Steve

·
Life is good
4,866 Posts
Congratulations on your new LC9S.

·
Registered
76 Posts
There's a new Gander Mountain opening up next week near me and they have the raspberry framed model on sale for $249.

I picked up one of these earlier this year from Cabela's for $299 plus received $30 in club points and used RIT dye to turn it black. Worked great.

I have an Alien Gear 2.0, DeSantis v5 pocket holster, and a Zorn Skinny Rig for it. The AG 2.0 is a lot of holster for such a small, light gun. I mostly use the Skinny Rig or the DeSantis pocket holster.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have an Alien Gear 2.0 for my SR9c and it's a big holster, so on the LC9s I agree it's a lot.

I like the look of the Zorn.........minimal holster and nice construction.

I did pick up a Desantis pocket holster to keep it in and protect it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Congrats! You will love this gun. I have one of the first produced and even as of today not a single problem. This gun is fun to shoot and accurate. The LC9s is a great conceal carry. Enjoy and don't forget to publish your range report.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got out today with the wife to do some shooting, just brought the handguns.
The newest member of the family shoots very well, I'm happy with the LC9s. It's comfortable in the hand, very smooth trigger, and was accurate.
My SR9c is still my favorite with the SR1911 right behind it...........but for CCW the LC9s wins over the LCP.

Steve

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good choice...I saw revues on the LC9s and decided to give it a try. Very happy...I do prefer the extended magazine but it is a great carry gun.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have a 9 round magazine coming today for it, anxious to see how it feels.

Need to save up for another one for the wife before the sale ends on the 25th.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts