Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just bought a new LCP today! I was still sitting on the fence about this one, but the deal I got finally helped to push me off.

I got it on sale for $299.99 at Gander Mountain. With my $20 reward coupon from my first Gander Mountain MasterCard purchase a while back, and a further $10 off my first purchase of $50 or more, I got it for $300 out the door including tax and background check fees. Plus, I went ahead and got an extra mag for 5% off. I will take possession in a couple of days.

Between my LCR and LCP, I should have all my CCW needs covered for now. :)

·
Registered
251 Posts
I just bought a new LCP today! I was still sitting on the fence about this one, but the deal I got finally helped to push me off.

I got it on sale for $299.99 at Gander Mountain. With my $20 reward coupon from my first Gander Mountain MasterCard purchase, and a further $10 off my first purchase of $50 or more, I got it for $300 out the door including tax and background check fees. Plus, I went ahead and got an extra mag for 5% off. I will take possession in a couple of days.

Between my LCR and LCP, I should have all my CCW needs covered. :)
I couldn't refuse the LCP either. Purchased mine last week, paid a bit more than you did, however the LCP I bought came with the LazerMax sight system. Sounds like you got a smokin' deal on yours. I am headed to the range on Monday to put about 100 rounds or so thru it. You are a lucky individual to own both the LCP & LCR.

On a side note...is there a waiting period for handgun purchases in Wisconsin?
Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for the info, just curious how it varies state to state. I won't complain on my next handgun purchase while I wait 15 minutes for the Oregon State Police to run a background check!
NICE!!!

I'm not sure, but I seem to remember it taking 5 days here at one point. Regardless, we have recently made some big improvements in WI!

On an unrelated note: Are automatic knives still legal there?

·
Registered
251 Posts
NICE!!!

I'm not sure, but I seem to remember it taking 5 days here at one point. Regardless, we have recently made some big improvements in WI!

On an unrelated note: Are automatic knives still legal there?
Trust me...when I moved to Oregon I expected the liberal attitudes to translate to restrictions on firearms and CCW. Suprisingly the state has worked out a pretty decent system for firearm purchases. The State Police staff the background line 24/7, and I think the longest I have waited yet to walk out the door with my purchase was about 20 minutes.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Trust me...when I moved to Oregon I expected the liberal attitudes to translate to restrictions on firearms and CCW. Suprisingly the state has worked out a pretty decent system for firearm purchases. The State Police staff the background line 24/7, and I think the longest I have waited yet to walk out the door with my purchase was about 20 minutes.
Yes automatic knives are technically considered unlawful, however most people become confused with the law in that the statute states that it is a crime only when the weapon is concealed upon a person. So...clear as mud...right?

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I own a KLCR and carry it daily. Looking at the LCP. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Awesome....

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I think I should pick one up as an ultra light carry.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts