Ruger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've been AWOL for few months, life sometimes gets in the way of time for forums.

My two carry pieces are a 357 LCR and a Spingfield XDS. Love them both.

There are occasions where I just want to run out of the house in gym shorts, any neither of the above were really appropriate or my shorts would be on the ground before I got out of the driveway.

One more very light gun for those few occasions where clothing wouldn't allow either of my usual two or for those days where I feel like carrying a BUG was needed.

Enter a new LCP!!!!

I didn't go with a laser model. Since I plan on this being rarely used as my primary carry, and it being more of a point gun than a aim gun, I didn't feel likely shelling out the extra cash and adding weight to it. I like plain jane anyway.

I haven't taken any pictures yet, but it looks like every standard LCP out there. It's not a looker like my SR1911 anyway.

Anyway, glad to add a new Ruger to the collection!

·
Zombie Hunter
248 Posts
My wife looked at the LCP but chose the LC9 instead. She wanted something that would hold the slide open after the last shot, and liked the fee of the 9. However, She did not like the recoil. I've never seen her eyes get that big. :D She settled on the Sig P238 and has been a happy shooter since. The LC9 is mine now and we all enjoy the range together. Congrats on the new pistol!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts