Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Thanks for the reminder. I meant to post this the other day. I think it looks a lot better than the gold-ish finish. Sweet looking pistol IMO.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Sr. Exec. Button Monkey
623 Posts
Sweet! WAY better that the cheesy gold finish.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have to agree with several of the other posters.....the goldish finish is not that cool.....this looks pretty good though...

·
Registered
177 Posts
Since my school colors were black and gold I might have to have a matching pair! :D;)

·
Larry the Conservative
5,458 Posts
I too like the Black. I've not seen one in any of our LGS's but the inventory will drop by one or two on the day they show up.

I'd like to get my "Golden Boy" changed to some other color but there's nobody around here who do that work. I'll just be forced to replace it with a whole gun when some "options" become available.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I dont know those grips look gold to me, I dont like the Goldish Grips.

I like the gold barrel better than i like the Gold Grips

I say melt it down and start over.:eek:

If it's going to be a Black gun then make it all Black. No other colors period.

You cant say No to Gold, and then have Gold Grips.

Man they can screw up a wet dream, start with Gold Gun/Black Grips, then try to fix problem and come out with a Black Gun/Gold Grips WTH,

With all my sarcasm I do have a 22/45 BlackLite coming and i think it has Gold grips like the above picture

And Yes It is a very cool looking gun in a BlackLite

·
Registered
144 Posts

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Very nice, but be careful as the Talo bug is an expensive bug to catch....... I've got a Talo Colt 6920, and 2 Talo S&W: 629 & 686....... :)
Yup - Talo GP100, Talo SP101 (<-avatar), Talo 10-22, Talo Charger, Talo MKIII, Talo 22/45... :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Drooling!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are these still out there guys? I have been waiting for one to appear online during the last few weeks but nothing. Really wanting the black talo!!! I might have to settle for the gold or new black. LMK if theres one out there!! Scott

·
Registered
64 Posts
22/45 Lite

That lite model that i just picked up is a funny color, i almost regretted ordering it after i kept looking at pictures on the internet, looked real gold, here are two pictures, one in my garage & the other in the driveway, i think it would even look different if the picture was taken inside with artificial light, IMO the driveway picture is the true representation of the 22/45 color, so i wasn't disappointed.
Wish i could find some different grips that i don't have to modify.
[URL="
[/URL]
[URL="
[/URL]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts