Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here are the pictures and I hear the Ruger dealers received email information on them.
So get ready for their release.

·
Registered
98 Posts
meh, not for me.. My 22/45 is really accurate as is, and that ultra long barrel looks a bit unwieldy.. I guess they will sell a lot to guys for competition use etc.. Might be a bit nose heavy for those that like to shoot .22 LR pistols single handed... Ruger has been hitting home run after home run with every new firearm they release, and I imagine this will be another success.. they are on a roll.. bob

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I will get in line for one. I have been trying to get a 10” mk ll but used they all end up going for more than I paid new for my mk iv slabside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have Mark IIs in 10" for IHMSA silhouettes and love them. Lets see how this Mark IV turns out.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Oh boy! I hope they are as accurate as my MKII 10”

·
Registered
471 Posts
beebee said:
Might be a bit nose heavy for those that like to shoot .22 LR pistols single handed...
Yep. I thought the 10" MKII was nose heavy enough. Can you imagine how much worse it will be on the aluminum frame model? Wow. You may need a cart you can wheel around under the muzzle. :p

Should be pretty accurate though. Waiting to hear some range reports now.

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,157 Posts
I hope they put some decent grips on the 10 incher. I have a KMK-10 (MK II) and yes it is nose heavy but with good grips, it's very easy to control. I scoped my KMK-10 and found accuracy was excellent. Out to 50 yards, it outshoots most 22 LR rifles. I put a set of Hogue rubber grips on my MK II and it made a world of difference.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I agree

meh, not for me.. My 22/45 is really accurate as is, and that ultra long barrel looks a bit unwieldy.. I guess they will sell a lot to guys for competition use etc.. Might be a bit nose heavy for those that like to shoot .22 LR pistols single handed... Ruger has been hitting home run after home run with every new firearm they release, and I imagine this will be another success.. they are on a roll.. bob
I'm with you, both of my Mark IV's (Hunter & 22/45 Lite) are as accurate as I need.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts