Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my new 17 round magazine yesterday from Midway... and you know I have to try it out this weekend... It looks good, fit and finish, flush with the mag-well just like the factory magazines...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Which model pistol does it fit, and how much did you pay for it?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I started to order one but they wanted nine dollars shipping. No thanks. I'll see if my local gun shop can order a couple for me.

·
Registered
253 Posts
My gun shop can get them for me for $28.99 plus tax.

·
Registered
5,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I got to test my Mec-Gar 17 round nickle magazine today... perfect function and feed... I now have a 17 + 1 P95DPR. Thanks Mec-Gar!

·
Premium Member
2,944 Posts
Cool! Carry 3 of them and you have over a box of shells with you. That should settle most arguments.:D

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
If'n ya needs it-ya needs enough to hold ya till the cavalry gets there to do the paperwork...esp. the way the gang-bangers go armed these days-great planning RNettles...

·
Registered
253 Posts
quote:Originally posted by rugeraddict

These guys have Mec-Gar 17 round blued ones for $19.99 plus $7.95 shipping (no matter how many you order):
http://www.copesdist.com/ruger.htm

That's a great price. Have you done business with this company? Are the mags new and first rate? How was the service? Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I personally haven't done business with them, but I have heard that they are really good- all their stuff is brand new.

·
Registered
22 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bestseller92

quote:Originally posted by rugeraddict

These guys have Mec-Gar 17 round blued ones for $19.99 plus $7.95 shipping (no matter how many you order):
http://www.copesdist.com/ruger.htm

That's a great price. Have you done business with this company? Are the mags new and first rate? How was the service? Thanks.
Hi all,

I am new to this forum but I'm active at thehighroad.org

There have several positive post's about Cope's prices and service at THR. They have ALL been VERY positive! I hope this helps!

·
Registered
32 Posts
CDNNinvestments.com has Mec-Gar mags for $19.99 and also the P90 10 round mags that works great in the P345. I have bought from them before and never had a problem.

Robert

1 - 19 of 19 Posts