Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My name is Lucas Loveless, I'm 29 yrsold and I am from central Illinois. I grew up hunting rabbits, squirrels, dove, quail, coon, deer and turkey around here. Fishing takes up a little bit of time, but when I'm not shooting or hunting I am workin on an old Jeep CJ5 or playing golf. I have a few Rugers, Redhawk, 1022, M77 MarkII 25-06 and had an M77 MarkII 22-250 until I traded it to my FIL. Great guns, put Timney triggers in the M77's and got the 25-06 to shoot very good with handloads, customized the 1022 with a modified birch stock made into a thumbhole and Clerke barrel, bedded and all the tricks from RFC, and now I am looking to slicken up the RH so I have turned to this forum, seems like a great place with lots of knowledge. Oh yeah moved to a smaller town, but in town this last year and getting married in May to a wonderful gal. But, I can't wait to get back out in the countryside where the neighbors are spaced out a little better.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Big welcome from NTex to you-you came to the right place-lots of fun and good info here...jump on in! Pic of Brody would be appreciated!

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Welcome from KY! I know how you feel about living in the country. I grew up in Louisville, but moved to the country when I was 19 and would not move back to that place for all the money in the world!

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome from Alabama. I love to quail hunt unfortunately we just don't have much of a quail population anymore.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
You and Brody are welcome to the Early Riser's Coffee Shop in the Tavern...I'll save him some lunch meat!!!! Gorgeous dog!!!

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya, I was 29 once along time ago.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts