Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was rearranging the contents of my safe and saw the bullpup conversion I did about 10 yrs ago and although I located the stock and top piece I couldn’t find the screws so I found a gunsmith that sounded great and took a Ithaca 37 and numerous other rifles and pistols I wanted various parts and issues addressed along with the bullpup/ranch rifle.When I saw it again I double kicked myself for ever degrading it so. Since I was green again I joined this site where I immediately was advised by kind courteous enthusiasts,on some things I want to do to it. Thanks to a bunch of great people,and a great forum.The only gun missing from my safe is a garand and I’m working on it.

·
Registered
5,862 Posts
Greetings from the Show Me State.

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,721 Posts
Greetings from Ohio and welcome to the forum. You are going to love it here!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Greetings from Ohio and welcome to the forum. You are going to love it here!
Gun people usually are,but I was hoping I could get some useful advice on my resurrected mini and I immediately got a pile of expert advice.I was never too impressed with my groups but after seeing what Some of the members minis look like I may upgrade to a better version for accuracy.
image.jpg

·
Army CW3
1,103 Posts
Welcome to rugerforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!

·
Registered
17,031 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone Rugers have always been my favorite,except the top one brings the biggest smiles
image.jpg

·
Premium Member
14,043 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Bear country!

·
One Star
9,682 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts