Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Been reading posts for several weeks and just got around to signing up. Looking for good info on my SP101 with Crimson Trace grips. Iowegan was kind enough to send me his GP100 guide. May not tear it down quite that far but look forward to learning from everyones experience. May end up just smoothing a few obvious burrs and springs swap out. Triggers actually not bad as is except a little heavy pull weight.

This is my first Ruger as I come from a sporting handgun background with Colt Python, S&W 29 and Beretta 92. All fairly large frames. Also did a lot of 12 gauge shooting with trap in my younger years. Not as much since moving to the city.

Ron

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Louisiana. I love the SP- Did alot of the things recommended in the IBOK, and love the way it handles. Hope to hear from you often.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome! Them rugers tend to grow on ya.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the forum, now get out there and start shootin'...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.