Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading this forum for several months now and just decided to join. My wife and I live in Charlotte NC. My wife is in the computer field and I am in real estate. After reading this forum I made the decision to buy my wife a new SP101 hammerless. What a neat little gun (we may need another :D). Thanks for the helpful info so far. I have many more questions than answers about revolvers (mainly shoot autos) and I look forward to learning from you fine folks.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Welcome...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome...

from W. WA.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma via NY, PA, OH KY and TEXAS.

I bought a SP101 2.25 inch for pocket carry and since my wife has confiscated it for herself, I do not have to worry only about Federal confiscation but spousal confiscation. Wonder if the NRA can help me with her. I now have a Kahr CW9 for pocket carry.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Glad to have a member close to me. I live in Lincolnton. The SP101 is one of my beloved carry guns. It is like pizza or ice cream, everybody loves them. I was a big revolver fan and then about nine years ago I got into the 45 auto. Good to have you as one of the good folk here!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Glad you joined up. Yep, the SP101 is a great piece. Now we need to get you to try some of the single actions Ruger is famous for.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome to the site, as you already know these folks are full of good friendly information.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.