Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I did a introduction but no. Joined up shortly after buying my first handgun. SP101 w/3 inch barrel. 357 Magnum.
Not much of a person on many forums but I'm a constant on the ESEE Knives/jungletraining forum.
Born and raised in NYC but moved this past March to live with my girlfriend who is in Santa Barbara CA. Along with the move came easier gun laws. How about them potatoes!!!

I'm not going to beat around the bush. While I have used this forum for lots of information before buying my Ruger I will be making enough post so I can put that gun up for sale on here. I want to use the money for a GP 141.
But don't think I'm using you all just for a sale. Information is what you all have gifted me with so far. Lots of things I have learned. I'm not a gun guru. I'm a amateur so please understand that. I'm here to learn and have a good time.

Thanksfor looking!

·
Life is good
4,866 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A big welcome to the Forum from Georgia!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Howdy and Welcome from Texas Aggie Country!

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. Glad to have you in the family. I absolutely think you are the first person I have ever read on here who thinks the California gun laws are "easier." :D

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum from upstate NY. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome from NH.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum from Illinois.
Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.