Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Glad to be part of the forum. I hope to contribute and learn much on one of my favorite hobbies. I own a Ruger SP 101, 357 hammerless and a Ruger Redhawk 5.5" 44 mag. I have been eying the new SR 1911 and will give it some exercise time before I purchase one. I also have AR's, AK's, SKS's, Semi auto pistols, bolt actions and defensive shotguns. So, I am not new to weapons but still have a lot to learn. I am retired Air Force ( E-7, MSgt ), Viet Nam vet , divorced after thirty six years, three children, three grandchildren and hope for more. I also am a retired machinist, turned sixty two in January and retired for good from the work force. Well, I think that is about it, so see ya on the forum.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia. Great place to be, you will like it here.

·
Reloader
4,138 Posts
:D

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Hello and welcome, I'm sure you will enjoy and we welcome a member of your background, you will have much to offer. Join in, it's a big site.
Buddy

·
Super Moderator
16,195 Posts
Rogo ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Howdy & Welcome ........ From the Southeast side of Washington State......

Great site to find all the information you need, or spread some to help out others !!

Yep your gonna like it here!

Peace !

Relay225

NRA Life Member

"GOD save the Republic!"

"You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist's office"
"Indian Larry"

“BOTH POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!”
- Former President Ronald Reagan

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Welcome from Wonderful Wyoming.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.