Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a newcomer here and I'm enjoying myself. It may benefit both of us if we could gain insight into each other's perspectives on shotguns in order to become better shooters. Please accept my apology for any request that might seem insignificant. It would be great if everyone shared their ideas with me and learned from each other.

·
Registered
14,837 Posts
I'm a newcomer here and I'm enjoying myself. It may benefit both of us if we could gain insight into each other's perspectives on shotguns in order to become better shooters. Please accept my apology for any request that might seem insignificant. It would be great if everyone shared their ideas with me and learned from each other.
welcome to the forum from the Buckeye State ...

·
Registered
Ruger Shooter
332 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from NE Ohio.

·
Registered
17,736 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Army CW3
1,534 Posts
Welcome to rugerforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and my interest in shotguns is the riot gun. I recently got a Remington M870 in the riot configuration, and it’s my second one. But the first one was in 1980, which was as long time ago.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Welcome from tx

·
Registered
53 Posts
Howdy from Tomball, Texas. Years ago I had a Winchester Model 12, 20 gauge with improved cylinder. An ideal bird hunting gun. Just loved it, but did a stupid thing and traded it for something I wanted. Regretted that move. Anyway, wanted to find another in the same condition that I had which was very good, but they are nonexistent (at least during my search or available in 12 gauge). So I found the next best thing, a Model 37 Ithaca 20 gauge, improved cylinder with just a minor scratch on the slide. It looks showroom new. Took it out and had a wonderful time with it. So I like the Model 37, I also have a Mirouku field grade 20 O/U, a Western Arms/Ithaca side by side in 20 and a 20 gauge coach gun. Love them all.

Might want to check out the thread for shotguns in this forum and see if that is going to help you out.

Good luck and have fun out there.....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts