Ruger Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased my first handgun - a Ruger SR22PB - put about 50 rounds through it so far. Had previously used my dad's SR22 as well as his other handguns.

Struggled to get the stock grip off to swap for the larger one - had to pry it a bit with a spudger (a tool used in the disassembly of electronics and such to prevent damaging the surface, usually made from a nylon or plastic).

Have an issue with one of the mags being very hard to load - Ruger is sending a replacement mag.

Now the wife wants to buy a pink gun. :eek:

· Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Pink is okay with me

Welcome from California's High Desert and to the Forum. Agree to the pink and she will support you getting the other guns you want.
I have no issue with a pink gun - not quite ready to spend $700 on a Hello Kitty pink gun though. Haven't seen too many in .22 - will have to see how she handles the SR22 before letting her try anything in a larger caliber.

I have shot an H&K MP5, a Sig P226, FMK, S&W M&P, and a .38 not sure the make, Taurus maybe. Trouble is I have other expensive hobbies, computers, cars, etc. along with a ton of home improvements in the to do list.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.