Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say 'Hello', and thanks for having me in the Ruger Forum. I own several Ruger's, including the SR-556FB, GP100, 10/22, MKIII, New Model Super Blackhawk Bisley, and an LCP. I'm a big enough fan of Ruger that I had the Ruger logo tattooed on my right hand, between my thumb and index finger.

Looking forward to meeting other members, and gathering valuable information on the forum. I'm curious about something I've seen other members displaying: I've seen "RugerForum.net (gun model) Club Member" icons. Where, and how do you get those? Appreciate any input I can get on that one. I'd like to also display the models that I own.

Again, thanks for having me as a member! Straight Shooting!

·
Super Moderator
16,279 Posts
Al ... Welcome from a fellow Buckeye in SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Buck! Getting things ready for a trip to KY on Thursday. Have family down there, and lots of room to do some shooting. Can't wait!

·
Registered
12,990 Posts
Welcome from central Kansas.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks 3482jl! Been gettin' a little chilly up your way recently from what I hear. Beautiful country there!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Hornet! Have an old Navy friend who's from, and still lives in, Olathe. Great people!

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. Enjoy the forum. Go to Forum at the top of the screen. Click on new users. go to Signature ICONS and rules. Read and follow instructions. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome to the boards, another Buckeye here. Glad you asked that question because I was wondering the same thing.

Mike

edit: I did something wrong for my sig!

almost fixed

done

·
Double P90 Shooter
19,887 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
The Original Magic Man
744 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Stone Mountain Georgia

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome Al!! Florida transplant , Columbus native! Go Buckeyes!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.