Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the stainless Standard Model. It's not the first Ruger .22 I've owned but it's been a long time in between. I don't remember struggling with reassembly after cleaning like I struggled today! It's ready for the next trip to the range now. I ordered an adjustable sight from Brownell's and put it on today only to realize I can't use it with the front sight I have so I took it back off and will have to order a new front sight I guess. I've also been checking out the different receiver assemblies available and checked out the one Tactical Solutions had, Pac Lite I think. What do you all think of these? I want to mount either a red dot or a scope for punching holes in paper at the indoor range.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Welcome...

from W. WA.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!
i have no hands on experience with the pac-lite but have read up on them and seen a tv special on them. Concept looks interesting especially in making a light gun/long barrel for packing. Perhaps some folks in the rimfire section hav some experience with them.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hi Bob,
Welcome from Minnesota!
What area are you from?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
welcome glad to have ya with us.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status