Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.... I'm new to this forum anyway. I'm a "gun guy" from way back.... have been doing the gun show circuit in the midwest MN, WI, Il, IA, IN, OH, etc for many many years now.... I'm sure some of you know me... I run a gun book stand (at the shows and on the inter-net www.gunshowbooks.com) called Gun Show Books. I have a soft spot in my heart for all quality firearms, and Rugers are right up there on the list. I've sold firearms, and accessories also.... it's a life long thing. Glad to be here, and as alway, I'm interested in learning more... so lets get on with the fun...

Best Regards
Bruce Rukstales

Gun Show Books
P.O. Box 1189
Hudson, WI. 54016
800-589-6261
[email protected]
www.gunshowbooks.com

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." -Jeff Cooper-

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Hey, Bruce I have bought a book or two off of you in the past, Ruger books as a matter of fact. Tim Perkins here. Glad you joined us.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Another welcome. I really should read more.... :D

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
governmentmodel45,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, really glad to have someone with your background in our fellowship here, hope you enjoy it here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, again welcome,
peace

1 - 18 of 18 Posts