Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am here to check out this forum as of this time I own a couple Rugers(maybe one more if my gun broker deal go's through) I have a P94, MKIII and four 10/22's. I like the advice all give here. The mod listings for the 10/22 are great.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi,

Welcome from Oklahoma, via Upstate New York. I am a relative newbie myself and have found the people pleasant and helpful and the information useful. Let us hear about you, where you are from, your family, your hobbies, your job, etc.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome ! I live in Washington state and I'm an IT Tech, I used to be a heavy equipment mechanic till I broke my back. You should see the looks on the other IT people's faces when I pull up in my lifted truck and hop out dressed in Carhartt's head to toe wearing cowboy boots. I swear they just about crap every time. I love Ruger's, just wish the mini 14 and 30 were a little more accurate, I want to buy both but can't justify it when there accuracy is so poor. I do how ever plan on buying a few more of their 22's as I feel they are the best semi-auto 22's ever made, especially when you tweek them to preform !

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome from Texas!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Another welcome, come on in.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
HB-DLX - Welcome from Louisiana. I'm sure you'll like it here. A few of us wear Carharts too. And even cowboy boots. I like the 10-22, but we need to get you interested in some SAs too.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Welcome from one IT Tech to another. Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
HB-DLX,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you continue to enjoy the fellowship here, great people and as you already know, great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.