Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...I just found a link to this place from the, uh.., other forum. I won't mention the other forum by name, out of common courtesy.

[:p]

As for my interest in Rugers it goes back to 1981, when I bought my first gun - a new model blackhawk .45 convertible. Right now I'm concentrating on .45's, my favorite caliber, but I still have one or two others I'm hanging onto.

I like the site - interesting boards. I'll be around.

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Welcome aboard. Glad you found us. We don't care where you came from as long as you're here. Make yourself at home and enjoy the Board. :D

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome! i found my way here from there also.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Hi morsecode. We've talked a few times over there. Glad to have you, a good bunch of people and growing all the time.
.--. ..- .-.. .-.. / ..- .--. / .- / -.-. .... .- .. .-. / .- -. -.. / ... .. - / .- / ... .--. . .-.. .-.. .-.-.-

You know I just had to do it.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Morsecode how did you choose your handle?

.. / . .- .-. -. . -.. / .- / -- . .-. .. - / -... .- --. -.. . / ..-. --- .-. / -- --- .-. ... . / .-- .... . -. / .. / .-- .- ... / .. -. / -... --- -.-- ... -.-. --- ..- --- - ...

It's been a long time.

Welcome from Oklahoma via upstate New York.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wasn't in the military, but I do have an interest in old telegraph junk. And railroad stuff. So it seemed like a good name.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
It's a good one, and you're welcome here...glad to have you...as you can see, some of us are older than others, and have a bit of trouble with the keys...we'll just hope they take their meds so their posts don't look like poppy-seed cakes no more.......:D Oh, excuse me, they must be using di-datgital keyboards.....well, anyways, you'll have fun here....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.