Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just signed up. I own numerous autos, mainly Glocks & Sigs. I'm looking to purchase my first wheelgun and decided on a Ruger. I've narrowed it down to a GP100. Security Six, or Speed Six. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions after I finish searching the forums. I look forward to exchanging knowledge with you all.

To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want ‘em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot ‘em. -Ted Nugent

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome! Yes ole' Ted does speak his mind.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Checkmate,
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
421 Posts
Welcome from Jersey! The GP100 is a replacement for the Security Six which has adjustable sights. The Speed Six is a fixed sight version of the Security Six. Recommend either of the adjustable sighted versions.

·
Banned
282 Posts
Welcome, and I don't think you can go wrong with any of those revolvers. Heck, get one of each.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.