Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Just joined and looking forward to learning much about several of my guns. I have long enjoyed the quality of Ruger firearms, so when I was looking for a solid target pistol in 22LR the Ruger popped up - I have a 22/45 Mk III as I feel it does a good job of substituting for the 1911A1 Colts I normally shoot - have to love John M Browning!

Have a number of firearms, both long and short, with an emphasis on the 1911A1 Models.

Former Marine and now getting very 'long in the tooth' but still enjoy shooting, as well as reloading.

Been retired from the industrial chemical industry since 2010, and not getting anywhere near enough shooting in!

All the best,
Mike

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Buckeye State ...

·
Army CW3
1,287 Posts
Welcome to rugerforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
Very glad you landed here. Greetings from Ohio! Welcome from another Ruger Mark III 22/45 owner.
"LONG LIVE BILL RUGER!"

·
Registered
8,380 Posts
Greetings from the Show Me State.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Thanks, I am also in NE OH for the last 30+ years. Just wish there were more places to shoot!

All the best,
Mike
Delaware State Park and Deer Creek have nice outdoor ranges, but are probably a bit far for you since you're in the NE.

·
Registered
17,350 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Exchequer
5,124 Posts
Welcome aboard, Mike.

Like you, I'm not getting in nearly enough shootin' time these days. Hope that changes once life settles down to a more normal pace.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts